In February, we successfully crowdfunded over £500 which we split between two charities (Mind and Medicines Sans Frontiers) and the sling library. Well the lovely people at Nuby have once again been exceedingly generous and given us their last remaining stock following redesign and launch of a new pump. That is 40 brand new breast pumps available for new homes for well.,..what ever you think they are worth. We are going to keep some spares here but will have at least 30 to send to new families in return for your donation.
As many of you are aware I have set myself a summer of running and your money will go to the sling library chosen charity – Mind UK. This charity is close to my heart and I have seen first hand the work they do. So far this year, I have already completed RED January, the Sunderland Half and Blaydon Race. In 2 weeks, it is the Great North 10k and 4 weeks today, the Durham City 10k before GNR in September.
Key features of the pump
- Dual action Electric breast pump set. Product supplied with UK plug and English instructions only.
- Adapter to allow for use as a manual pump
- Memorizes personalized rhythm, fast rhythm to encourage milk flow; slow to express gently
- Flex Neck silicone Horn and hygienic cover
- Breast pump standing cradle
- Includes 150ml bottle , a silicone storage lid, 6 disposable breast pads, Breastpump standing cradle.
How to get yours!
1) Make a donation via our JustGiving page. Please ensure you put your name and that it is for a pump.
2) Send is a message via email to email@example.com to arrange collection.
3) If you can’t collect, we can post but ask that you cover postage and pay this via BACS or friends PayPal. It’s £3.95 for 2nd signed for delivery.
How much can we raise this time? Let’s smash my target and help Mind to help even more families. Mental Health doesn’t just affect one person but the whole family. 1 in 4 people will suffer from mental health issues in their lifetime. Let’s help fight it.